Friday, January 3, 2014

Before I forget

I'm exhausted, but I just wanted to stop in and write down some things I'm thankful for before I forget them.

 Today, I'm thankful for

  • My snowblower
  • My husband's willingness to use said snowblower while I stay indoors
  • My wood-burning fire place
  • A great gym workout
  • SUVs with 4-wheel drive
  • People staying at home, allowing me to easily make (and then change) dinner reservations
  • Friends who spontaneously sent me a text asking me what I'm doing tonight and then following through by joining me for dinner
  • Making it to and from the restaurant safely despite the still snowy/icy highways
It was a nice, relaxing yet productive day.  I'm already loving 2014.

-D

1 comment:

Margaret said...

So many great things, except that snow and ice. I can't like that!!